Kashmir as i see it !

Saturday, February 28, 2009

PDP's Melodrama

The recent melodramatic moves of the PDP in which they disrupted procedures in the Assembly and rued over human rights violations by the RR makes me wonder whether they are better suited for Bihar politics. Before, while they were in power, and while they had every opportunity to rectify whichever draconian laws they are thumping their chests against, they instead chose to just pay lip service at that time. Now that the Omar Abdullah administration is actually practicing the doctrine of "actions speak louder than words", the PDP is sadly assuming the role of a disruptor.  I believe there is no harm in them trying to don the mantle of messiahs by seeking revocation of the AFSPA or tabling the Self-Rule document (if it does exist), but I would suggest they work together with the NC and cooperate with them to alleviate the miseries of common people instead of resorting to hollow sloganeering in the Assembly. Even the devil can quote the scripture. But will we and must we believe them? 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

People like you never cease to amuse us! Do you think we are idiots and fools? You first join NC, then leave NC and then start rubbing your legs up the same pole! WOW!

Tanvir Sadiq said...

@ " Amuse US" who is us , I dont blog to amuse you my friend least i would for an anonymous person like you. So grow up and try to debate on the main issues.

Happy blogging

Naveed Qazi said...

I already commented on Facebook.I think youre not in any mood to listen or give an counter argument.

Happy blogging!!!

Tanvir Sadiq said...

@ naveed i will comment but i am out of the state and have to manage the whole stuff through my small gadget.
You will have to bear with me till i return in a weeks time.
tc

A video I made on history of Kashmir. All feedback's are welcome.

Various Rallies of Tanviir Sadiq

Tanvir Sadiq

Vote for my blog. Click here