Kashmir as i see it !

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Justice will prevail !

My heart goes out to the two youths killed , you cannot justify killing of two youth in unprovoked firing by the some black sheep in the army.I am sure they will be nailed very soon. 

When a newspaper covers certain stories, it's almost impossible to learn enough about them to offer a thoroughly informed opinion on what the real position is .What emerges from the magisterial inquiry remains to be seen. But i am sure it will reflect the best interest of Kashmiris. 

This is not the time to find faults in others but to see that such incidents do not happen again. In this small note of mine i wll not count dayz and hours but will sincerely hope that the culprits are behind bars very soon. 

I am sure justice will prevail !

No comments:

A video I made on history of Kashmir. All feedback's are welcome.

Various Rallies of Tanviir Sadiq

Tanvir Sadiq

Vote for my blog. Click here